The basic gist of this activity is to have others help decide on which book out of three I'm selecting from my TBR pile I should read for the month via votes. Posts for voting, the winning book, and the final book review will go up on Saturdays.
Click on the above links for more information.
So according to the masses, the book I definitely need to read for this meme challenge is:
The Sugar Cookie Sweetheart Swap won with 8 votes out of 16 total votes placed!
Last week, the books I had everyone vote on were:
- Behind the Red Doors // Vicki Lewis Thompson, Stephanie Bond, Leslie Kelly
- The Sugar Cookie Sweetheart Swap // Donna Kauffman, Kate Angell, Kimberly Kincaid
- Not Another Blind Date... // Janelle Denison, Leslie Kelly, Jo Leigh
And in case anyone was wondering, I had chosen to put my personal vote in for Behind the Red Doors, though The Sugar Cookie Sweetheart Swap was also an anthology I've been wanting to read for some time now. It was a really close race between these two and I'd been getting excited to see how the votes would turn out!
Not Another Blind Date... was the newest addition in this group to my TBR, so I could have done without, but I wanted to see how all the votes looked. The Sugar Cookie Sweetheart Swap has been sitting on my Kindle shelf for the longest, so it's about time I got to reading it. I might go ahead and also read the other two anthologies pending my reading mood and reading "schedule".
Thanks to everyone who visited and voted on a book for me! I had more success than I'd been expecting and will continue to participate in this monthly meme.
Coming up next for the My TBR List scheduled posts will be:
- Review of the winning book The Sugar Cookie Sweetheart Swap coming on the last Saturday this month: February 27.
- March's My TBR List where I've already decided to pick three books from my Reading Assignment list.
See Also: My TBR List -- February 2016 Voting