Bout of Books
The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda Shofner and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, May 8th and runs through Sunday, May 14th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional.

For all Bout of Books 19 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog.  - From the Bout of Books team

Today's reading status:  4% of Before the Storm...

Day one has been slow to start, but I'm hoping that things will pick up soon.  I've been distracted with other things, but I just need to focus a little bit and I'll be fine.  I've got some free days coming up, so with the right snacks and cozy nook to camp in, I should be back on track soon!

Update for Day One, Monday 5/8/2017

Previous Update Posts and Other Links

Bout of Books 19 Participation Announcement
Bout of Books 19 Starter Post

***

I'm going to try to have as much fun as I can.  If anyone else is interested in joining the read-a-thon, the badge at the top of this post will take you to the Bout of Books official website.  The link under the picture takes you directly to the sign-up post. Let's all have some fun for this week of a read-a-thon!

Source: http://anicheungbookabyss.blogspot.com/2017/05/bout-of-books-19-day-one-update.html