My TBR List is a monthly meme hosted by Michelle @ Because Reading.
The basic gist of this activity is to have others help decide on which book out of three I'm selecting from my TBR pile I should read for the month via votes.  The posts will be published on the first two Saturdays (voting and winning book announcement, respectively), and the winning book review will be posted on the last Saturday of the month.
Click on the above links for more information.

See Other My TBR List Winning Book Announcements for May 2016
(link coming soon)

So according to the masses, the book I will be reading for My TBRL this month is:

Lucky in Love by Jill Shalvis won with 5 votes out of 12!

Recap

Last week, the books I had everyone vote on were:
Fire and Ice by Julie Garwood -- Book 7 of Buchanan-Renard series
The Dragon and the Pearl by Jeannie Lin -- Book 2 of Tang Dynasty series
Lucky in Love by Jill Shalvis -- Book 4 of Lucky Harbor series

Counted votes ended up being a pretty close one by the end.  Fire and Ice got 3 votes and The Dragon and the Pearl came out with 4 votes.  I haven't been putting a personal vote in lately, but if I had voted, I probably would have voted for Lucky in Love anyway, so I'm quite happy it won.

Although I'm fairly in want of reading the other two books as well.  I guess they'll have to wait a little longer.  My reading schedule is a little booked this week and the next, for the first time since the beginning of the year.

Again, thank you to everyone for voting!

Coming up next for the My TBR List:

• 5/27/2016:  Review of the winning book, Lucky in Love by Jill Shalvis

***

Source: http://anicheungbookabyss.blogspot.com/2016/05/my-tbr-list-may-winner.html